The iStore boasts 4 intelligent operating modes adapting to all situations, including a hybrid mode for when additional guests are staying in your home and a vacation mode for when you are away on holidays.
Why install an iStore heat pump?
Maximise your energy savings
Further maximise the full potential of the iStore by syncing it with a solar power system, and the easy-to-use, built-in smart timer will offset any excess power to the iStore, saving you even more.
How iStore works
- A fan draws in air, containing heat energy, across the evaporator.
- The evaporator turns the liquid refrigerant into a gas.
- The compressor pressurises the refrigerant into a hot gas.
- The hot gas inside the condenser coil heats the water inside the coil-wrapped tank.
- The refrigerant reverts back to a liquid after heating the water and continues to the evaporator for the process to start again.
- The cycle continues until the set target temperature is achieved.
- As water is used in the home, the cycle will restart once the temperature in the tank has dropped below 45 °C.